Marshall Area Chamber of Commerce
- MDL - "I Love Books" Winter Reading Club
All ages are invited to participate!
- MDL- Knitting Group
Knit and/or Crochet!
- MDL - Presents Bingo for Books
Register early for this popular event!
- ICE WINE AND BLUES
Wine tasting, ice carving, live blues and great shopping will be in downtown Marshall.
- February 6 & 7, 2015
- 10:00 a.m. - until close
- Franke Center for the Arts
214 East Michigan Avenue
Marshall, Michigan 49068 and Downtown Marshall
- Harper and Midwest Kind at the Franke Center
Peter D. Harper, singer/songwriter, creates a mix of original world, blues & root music.
- MDL - Let's Talk About Books Discussion Groups
Let's talk about books...
- MDL - Library Board Meets Monthly
The public is invited...
- MDL - Anti-Bullying Seminar
Want some answers?
- Fridays are fish fry nights
Beginning Friday, February 20, 2015, St. Mary Church is hosting fish fry nights during Lent.
- February 27 -April 27, 2015
- 5-7 p.m.
- St. Mary Parish Hall
201 South Grand Steet
- MDL - Crafty Fridays
Get crafty at the Library!
- Pheasants Forever Banquet
The annual banquet for the Pheasants Forever chapter is scheduled for Saturday, February 21st, 2015.
- MDL - Intro to MS Word 2013
- Guy and Dolls
The classic musical "Guy and Dolls" will be presented by the Franke Center Children's Theater.
- February 26-March 1, 2015
- February 26, 27 & 28 at 7 p.m. Sunday at 2:30 p.m.
- 214 East Mansion Street
- Beekeeping School
Hosted by "Albion College and the Whitehouse Nature Center, this event will take place on Saturday, February 28, 2015
- Saturday, February 28, 2015
- 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Albion College
Science Complex Building
September 2015 [ Top ]
Marshall Area Chamber of Commerce · 323 W. Michigan Ave. · Marshall, MI 49068
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 7:00 pm · Saturday 11:00 am - 7:00 pm · Sunday 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
1-800-877-5163 or 269-781-5163